Introduction to Dialect Solutions
Dialect Solutions Holdings Pty Ltd, privately owned by Australian company Joe Cross Holdings Pty Ltd, incorporates Dialect Payment Technologies Pty Ltd and Dialect Interactive Services Pty Ltd.
We are an international payments and interactive transaction processing company with global clients who buy and license our products and services.
Dialect offers predominantly ‘ card not present’ (CNP) payment processing services for major financial institutions.
We then also support the electronic payments needs of their customers, particularly globalizing merchants, with consulting, integration, processing & support services.
To help drive sales fulfilment we offer merchant to client interactivity via mobile messaging.
Dialect Payment Technologies has two of the top three global card companies using our services, and nearly 40 banks around the world. Over 5,800 merchants process across our systems. We will handle nearly 30 million transactions this year.
Customer endorsements include:
- MasterCard : “A credit to our business”
- News Ltd : “It is fantastic to have people prepared to go the extra mile in providing solutions, advice and support that meet our business needs”
- Virgin Blue Airlines : “Always going the extra mile”
- JetStar : “Dialect delivered the goods”
- Citicorp Cardservices, USA : “Dialect were the best value solution for our merchants and resellers”
- Navitaire : “Fantastic technical support”
- News Ltd: “Absolutely fantastic – could not have asked for an easier implementation”
- American Express :“A rewarding partnership”
- News Ltd :“Excellent ongoing support”
Dialect Solutions was originally formed by News Limited (Queensland Press) in 2002, by combining QSI Payments with News Connect, and subsequently sold to Joe Cross in July 2004. For more details on the company heritage click here
Joe Cross Holdings has invested significant capital to ensure success. The company has a very strong balance sheet and has no debt.