Multiple payment options and channels
- Accept credit cards and other electronic payments (types other than credit card vary by country or jurisdiction)
- Accept multiple types of credit card transactions (including B2C, B2B and Corporate Purchasing Card transactions).
- Process payments for multiple sales channels (Web, IVR, call centre)
- Support subscription or installment payments
Transaction Management, Reconciliation and Reporting
With Dialect's secure merchant administration portal:
- Refunds are easily managed.
- Telephone and other channel orders are processed.
- Reports on all payments are consolidated.
- Transactions are easily viewed or searched.
- Reports can be exported.
- Payments are matched to orders.
- Missing payments are idenfitied.
- Exception reports can be readily generated.
Gift Certificates, Loyalty Programs and Interactive Services
Want to create unique offers and promotions? Dialect's experience blends Interactive Services and Online Payment capabilities. You get the support you need to issue private lable gift certificate programs so you can transact using stored value.
Here's an example: A customer is awarded a coupon via SMS in recognition of a strong history of online purchase. The value of the coupon is then redeemed at a POS teminal in your bricks-and-mortar store.
Implementation and Budgeting Flexibility
Dialect Payment Solutions can be implemented locally or online for both client and server components. This supports minimal use of over-taxed IT resources and allows for capital/fixed cost vs. expense/variable operating strategies.
Security and ComplianceDialect has implemented the highest security for sensitive cardholder information. Security applies in processing transactions and for securing transaction report information. We fully comply with bank card association PCI standards.
We offer the option of a 3-party payment model for those eTailers who do not want to incur the investment of securing cardholder payment information. Card details are entered on a secure Dialect hosted page.