Global Processing is serious business.
That's why world leading processors such as MasterCard and AmericanExpress choose Dialect as a Tier 1 vendor.
Global Card Processor Requirements
Major global card processors expect payment processing systems that easily support the needs of many countries and regions. What works in North America doesn't necessarily work in Europe or Asia Pacific, and visa versa. Payments infrastructure for global processing must be easily configured to support the needs of each country and region.
Dialect configures solutions for your complex and individual requirements. We offer a range of multi-regional processing capabilities for Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business markets.
Global Capabilities Delivered
For many years our customers have relied on our experience and technology to provide the flexibility they need. Essential features provided include the ability to handle multiple:
- Payment Service Provider ASP processing model.
- White Label Brandings Regions, Countries, Payment Service Providers, Merchants.
- Host Systems Interfaces ISO-8583 and proprietary messaging.
- Languages Single and Double Byte.
- Currencies All ISO supported currencies.
- Card Types Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Corporate Purchase Cards, and Private Label.
- Payment Methods Credit, Debit, Stored Value, Loyalty Redemption.
- Transaction Types Auth, Capture, Stand-alone Capture, Void, Refund, Stand-alone Refund, Purchase, Recurring.
- Transaction Channels IVR, Call Centre, Web, Mobile, POS.
- Corporate Data Levels including Level 1, 2 and 3 (full Line Item Detail).
- Tax Regimes by country.
- Merchant Interfaces API, Batch upload, Web portal, Merchant-side applications.
- Fraud Prevention Techniques CVV/CVC, AVS, VbV, SecureCode, Fraud assessment tools.
- Data Processing Security Procedures and Protocols (e.g. PCI compliance).
Global Support Is Mandatory
With incomparable data protection and disaster recovery, Dialect offers:
- 7x 24 global live helpdesk support
- Full equipment redundancy.
- Systems fail-over capabilities within the main production data centre.
- Remote disaster recovery data centre.
- Online database replication between production and DR sites.
Our Payment Processing infrastructure can be implemented by a global card processor via an inhouse license basis or can be hosted using our PCI compliant ASP processing service.
Either way, a full range of consulting, design and implementation & support services are available, including support for your current and prospective merchant acquisition, activiation and assistance.
For further details, refer to the Dialect Payment Server under Products and Services. Or complete the contact Dialect form.